Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday Night

Sooo it's Saturday night at 12:30am (which I guess would make it Sunday morning).  And I'm sitting at home in bed.


But I'm cool with it since I'm pretty sleepy.  I got these...


...sweatpants on because it's brr cold in this basement.  Which I love because I love to bundle.


I went to go see this bunch of misfits known as the Mimes and Mummers in The Drowsy Chaperone tonight.  They were all fantastic and I wasn't even sad that I wasn't part of the show because they did so well.  It was a bit of a weird show in and of itself, but they were funny and entertaining and I hope I cheered loud enough.


I even put on makeup.  But mostly for my love Chris Ingrao who basically could sing the phone book and sound amazing.  No, really.  And he tap dances too!

A bunch of alumni went out beforehand to Emilia's for dinner, which I wish I had taken pictures of, but I didn't.  In lieu of those, why don't we look at some pictures from last week?


Hi friends!  Isn't it great being old now?


Look at that birthday boy dance.


Uh yeah so it started raining and guess which smart kids didn't have umbrellas...

But moving back to now... I wanted a snack.


It's in this bowl!


Peas!


Oops, one fell out onto the keyboard.  I ate it anyways.


I love peas!


Yummmm.


A weird midnight snack?  Yes.  Doing it anyways?  Yes.


But now they're all gone...


...and I'm sleepy.


So it's Saturday night and I'm sitting at home in bed.  And now I'm going to sleep.  And I'm 100% okay with that.

Good night!
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment