Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Cat

Merry belated Christmas!  I hope you had lots of food, family, and presents.  Unless you were bad this year.  Then I hope you got nothing.  Just kidding.


Santa came to our house and brought me a Kitchenaid mixer.  I plan on doing nothing but baking for the next three weeks.  If you live in Connecticut, you will probably be receiving baked goods sometime soon because I will most likely make enough to cover the whole state.  It's not a very big state.

I tried to make a Christmas cat.


He didn't like that very much.

But he did like his catnip.


So much so, in fact, that I took a video of him.


Don't mind me being weird in the background.  I just do that sometimes.


Freako.  I guess he goes with the rest of our family.
There's supposed to be a BLIZZARD today!  What a perfect day for BAKING!!

Love and Christmas,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment