Sunday, October 31, 2010

Facebook is Such Trouble for Me

I have such a problem with Facebook.  I mean, I'm pretty sure every other college student in the US does too, so I'm cool with it, but seriously.  It's such a problem.

Facebook apparently doesn't really want to help me fix this problem (oh, I wonder why?) because I was wasting time the other day when I saw this new thing.  Facebook has yet another new feature.  I really wanted you to get the full experience, so I think I'll just show you what happened.


Oh, hey, I'm on Facebook and I'm pretty bored and/or not doing my homework on purpose.


I guess I'll look up Heather's profile and see what the heck she's doing, although I will probably see her in an hour.

(I did not put Heather's Facebook profile on here because she is an RA and she would not appreciate that.  Effin' RA's.) 


Hey, what's that thing underneath Heather's profile picture?


Hmm, I'm gonna click it.


And then, BAM!  A profile was created for... Heather's and my friendship.  My mind was blown.

Please take note of the adorable photo chosen for our profile picture and the really thoughtful wall posts that we shared.  There was also a whole set of photos of Heather and me.


Like this one!  Spring Weekend, freshman year.  We were such babies then.

So naturally, I started looking up other people...


My roommate Andrea and me!  Profile picture: Halloween, sophomore year, in our room.  Andrea was the same costume for Halloween LAST night too!  Carmen Sandiego, anyone?


This was my personal favorite of our shared pictures... rockin' out to Aquanett sophomore year at the Four Town Fair.


You can also browse... other people's friendships.  Creepy?  Yes.  Doing it anyways?  Yes.


This is Diana and Andrea's friendship.  Their picture brings back so many TIERNEY memories!


Diana and I have, by far, the best profile picture.  I LOLed when I saw it.


We also have the best throwback photo.  We look SO LITTLE here!!!  I want to be a freshman again sometimes, and then I think... but then I would be a freshman.  And I still want to do it.



Jen was up next.  We have lots of nice pictures because Jen is a mama and she makes me try to be an adult but I couldn't resist this photo...


Trying to sit on Jeremy's lap and take a picture, freshman year, my room.  I think we have a lot of these.


Amy and I have a job to do over Thanksgiving and winter break, which is to make our Facebook friendship as closely mimic our real friendship as possible.  Facebook says we don't even have a picture together, which is not true.  Nevertheless, this is a sad sight and it must be fixed.


My little brother is probably glad that this is the extent of our Facebook friendship, but when he comes for sibling weekend next semester, he will love me so much more.


Then I moved onto my loveyloves at home.  Colleen and I have quite a colorful page.


I thought this was a silly picture and forgot all about it and now it makes me want to look at pictures from high school, which could just be a crazy mess.


I didn't forget about this photo, unfortunately, but it needed to be shared.  I swear I'm not a duckface.


Becky and I look like cuties in our profile picture but that little baby one of us camping is so unflattering that I couldn't bear to post it.  Becky, I saved us both just now.


Jojo only takes nice pictures, so I was totally prepared for having no fun ones to share here.  But then I found this...


And realized that even if Jojo always looks nice, I can generally manage to mess up any picture.


And finally, Erin and I had only completely wholesome pictures.  Note that wholesome does not equal normal, as evidenced by the chocolate syrup war in the photo above.

-----

Apparently this hasn't been rolled out on everyone's Facebooks yet, so this is a warning.  Your life will soon become much more unproductive.  Do your homework NOW!

Uhm... I can't promise this will be the last of my Facebook friend profile stalking sharing.  Just so you all know.

Love and Happy Halloween!,
Courtney

1 comment:

  1. this just blew my mind. Im also very sad about the fact that we don't have a picture together??

    ReplyDelete