Friday, November 19, 2010

It's That Time

It's that time....

When I have to start applying for internships.
Which reminds me that this is my last semester to apply for internships.
Because after this semester I'll need a job.
Which makes me nervous.
Which makes me hyperventilate.
Which makes me run around my room a little.
Which doesn't last very long because my room is like 7 feet by 5 feet.
Which reminds me that I'll also need to find an apartment.
Which will probably be very small.
Which makes me wonder where I will put all my clothes.
Which makes me give up and want to just watch Grey's Anatomy on Hulu.

Just kidding.  A little.  But it DOES make me put in a shameless plug on my blog to say:
Hey!  If you are an internship that I applied to this week and you Googled me, hello!  Yes, I am the Courtney S(hizzle - sorry, had to take it out so my peeps can't Google mah blog - 6/21/11) that you intended to find on Google because I have pretty much determined that I am the only Courtney S(hizzle) in the world.  I would REALLY LIKE to intern with you, and I promise that I'm hard working and a good writer and will do anything you ask me to do.  Trust me, I worked at the Today Show, and the word "No" wasn't allowed within the doors of 30 Rock.  So please, interview me!  You won't regret it!

It is also that time...

For a new Mimes and Mummers show to open!  We had our opening night last night and it went excellently, so we need to TOP it tonight!  8pm, Collins Auditorium... be there!

Also, afterward, as is tradition with the Mimes, we put on a sketch parodying the show.  I have to say that I was pretty darn funny.  But that's just me.

I would also like to say that it is two weeks and one day until my birthday.  I.  Am.  So.  Close.  To not being a baby anymore.  Yayyy!

Love and LAUGHTER,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment