Sunday, July 17, 2011

I've missed the Interwebs

This week has been my first week back in the city, and it's been a little bit insane.  I did lots of stuff.  Like see Harry Potter (eee!), see my first structure fire in the city (and of course I had to send pictures to my brother and dad), paint my shelves, finally put away my clothes, have my mother come visit, go to another open bar. have dinner with cool people, and I don't even know what else.

Oh, and a little baby kiddo probably my brother's age tried to hit on me waiting in line to sit down for a 9pm flight from Oahu to Los Angeles by telling me that he liked my hair.  These are the things I thought about when that happened: Are you talking to me?  What is even going on?  Who are you?  You have an NBC Sports shirt on.  Why are you hitting on me?  I'm wearing my pajamas.  How old are you?  You're such a baby.  Why are you carrying a Guitar Hero guitar on the plane with you?  Was that really a necessary carry-on?  Do I have to sit next to you?  People are laughing at this right now.  I'm glad I can amuse everyone.  Thank god I didn't switch my seat to the exit row.

But technically that happened before this week.


This is what I did last night... the latest Improv Everywhere Mp3 Experiment.  It was socoolzomg.  Look out for the video compilation in a couple weeks!  Then we went to a bar and played Jenga and drank pickle juice.  No, I'm not kidding.

Tomorrow is day one of getting back on track with my fitness goals.  Now that vacation is behind me and I'm a little more settled into my apartment, I have no more excuses.

Ugh I've never appreciated weekends so much more in my life.

Back to work tomorrow!
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment