Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Netflix categories and your personality

My dad, brother, and I all share a Netflix account.  Which essentially translates as, my dad got a Netflix account and my brother and I use it.

The last time I used the Netflix streaming was to watch seasons 1-6 of Grey's Anatomy while I should have been studying for finals, studying for midterms, painting stuff, going to the gym, or writing papers, but I haven't really logged in lately (except to find out that How I Met Your Mother was not available for streaming.  Sad).

However, I finished watching seasons 3 and 4 of HIMYM and season 6 of Gilmore Girls (thanks, Travis!), so I went to log on today.  This is what I found:


"Inspiring sports comedies" and "Goofy satires from the 1980s."  The saddest part is that I don't even know whether my father or my brother's "taste preferences" were the ones that inspired these categories.

I totes miss my fam.  But I'm glad they can pop up in the silliest of ways.

Happy almost hump day!
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment