Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Compilation

Over the course of our trip to NOLA, I took many pictures, as I always do.  You see, with only one other person on the trip, there was only one person to take photos of me on vacation.  And that person was Jen.  So what better way to get a person to take a picture of you than to take a picture of them first?

Thus... I ended up with the following compilation of photos...

(Dear Jen... I really love you.  Don't forget that you love me too.  Love, Courtney)


"I have no makeup on, Courtney.  Fine, I guess you can take a picture."


"Uh, okay, I don't really know why you're taking a picture, though."
 

"But we look like hot messes!  Okay, it's Bourbon Street."


"STOP IT!  DO NOT TAKE THAT PICTURE!"


"I'll smile while we sit on the waterfront, but it's slightly under protest."


"Why are you taking a picture of me while I'm eating??"


"Oh god.  That picture.  Not okay."


*Begrudgingly drags her feet to the railing of the steamboat*


"I love you, Court, but I'm totally getting sick of this."


"These.  Pictures.  I.  Am.  Done."


"DO NOT POST THAT PICTURE ON FACEBOOK!!!"
Me: "Fine, fine, I won't."

Hey, I kept my word, didn't I??

I lurve you, Jen!

Love,
Courtney

1 comment:

  1. YOU'RE SUCH A JERK!!!!!!!!! But yes, I do love you.

    But be careful...it's on now. You know I have a blog coming out soon. Just you wait...just you wait :-)

    ReplyDelete