Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Today I Did Nothing Of Importance

I woke up.

I gave someone some musicals off of my iTunes.

I showered.

(Not in that order)

I ate some miso soup.

I put away some clothes.

I temporarily thought that a bag of my clothes was missing and I ran around and freaked out because I thought it was when a bag of my shoes was stolen all over again.

The bag of clothes was in my kitchen cart which makes no sense.

Uhmmm... what else did I do?

Is that really all I did?

...I watched Bridezillas...

...not ashamed...

OH AND I APPLIED FOR A JOB!!  Most productive event of the day.

I've lost count of the amount of jobs I've applied for.  Probably like 70.  Or more.

I went to Friendly's with my parents.

I got all cranky at my mom because I told her I was fat and she just told me to start going to the gym.

We went to the gym and found out it would be $99 for the summer but $73 for a month and HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL??

...so which one do I choose?!?!?

I watched a bunch of TV shows.

Now I'm watching Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior.

It's not as good.

Why is Penelope Garcia on this one too??

Sometimes TV spin-offs don't make sense.

I vow to make tomorrow more productive.

Now I will go to bed.

...but not right away because Criminal Minds, even though it's a spin-off, is still creepy.

Goodnight!
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment