Monday, September 20, 2010

Twilight Party, Part One

One night before we all left for school, my friend Joanna had a little get-together.  But this was no ordinary get-together.

This was a Twilight party.

Okay, so yes, I've seen the Twilight movies.  However, no real Twilight fan should actually watch these movies with me.  I will only make you feel bad.  I mocked the first one endlessly.  It was literally the funniest movie I had ever seen.  It was that bad.

The second one was a little better.  I only mocked it moderately.  And I enjoyed when Jacob took off his shirt.

To my great surprise, I actually liked the third movie.  Kristen Stewart's acting improved significantly, and even Rob Pattinson was less difficult to watch.  And there was a lot more Jacob nudity, which was a huge plus.

Joanna, on the other hand, is a humongous Twilight fan and loves all of the movies and the books.  The only thing she loves more than Twilight is Harry Potter, which I wholeheartedly understand.  But even I was not prepared to the extent that this party would be Twilight-ified.

Here is part one of the evidence...


Our normal ice-cream pig-out was accompanied by Twilight party plates.  I knew that we were in trouble.  This is Jacob.


I wished that Jacob's plate included a close-up of his eight-pack abs, but I loved my plate anyways.  Maybe a little too much...


There were also much more inferior Edward plates.  Just look at those beady eyes.  Yuck to the max.

There was only one way that this situation could play out...


A Twilight party plate showdown.


Edward, what do you think you're doing here?  Clearly these ladies like me more... why do you think there are five Edward plates and one Jacob plate left?  Puh-lease.


Oh, Jacob, Jacob, Jacob.  Ladies love my freakishly pale and sparkly complexion, greasy hair, and sunken-in eyes.  I don't know why they would ever want a dirty werewolf like you.


Things started to get more intense.


YOU WILL NEVER BE AS PALE AND SPARKLY AS ME!


HEY, NICE ABS, BUDDY... OH WAIT, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY!!  HA HA HA!


*Scuffle, scuffle, scuffle*


A-HA-HA!  Vanquished, evil vampire.


Now we shall eat some cake on the loser.


Yeah, I'll bet you really like the cold now that you have ice cream on your face, you cold-blooded creature, you.


Mmmm, that ice cream looks quite nommy.  Why don't we just take a little bite?


Here, Jacob, want some?  Nommmmms!


Crying Edward looks bloody now.  That's what you get for trying to sparkle during my dessert time.


Trash can.  The ultimate shame.

-----
Do you think that that's all?  Oh, no, no no, my friends.  It would not be a true Twilight party without much, much more.

Stay tuned tomorrow...

Love and Twilight-dom,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment