Monday, September 13, 2010

Uses for Plastic Wrap

In part two of my I-have-too-much-free-time series, I will reveal another piece of how crazy I am.  But in my defense, this crazy idea was fueled by Amy, as most crazy things that I do are.

After a jam-packed day of going to the caf, watching five episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, enjoying my financial accounting homework, and eating some delicious rice and beans leftovers, I decided to watch the VMA's while painting my nails.  Both tasks were accomplished successfully.  However, I wanted to go to bed in the hopes of being productive the next day, and I didn't want to mess up my new nails!  Thus... a dilemma emerged.


They were just so perfect and nice looking!  Beauty?... sleep?... beauty?... sleep?... I didn't know what to do.

Then a little voice came into my head from the T.  The voice belonged to Amy.  And I remembered some wise (okay, crazy) advice.

"Next time, why don't you just use..."


"...PLASTIC WRAP??"

So I plastic wrapped my fingers.  My roommates now think I'm a nutso freak.  They're right.


This task proved to be more difficult than I originally thought. 


Pretty soon all of my fingers were just sticking together.


But eventually, I got all of those alien-looking fingers good and preserved for bedtime.


Well, except for my right pinky finger.  Reasons why:
1) I got bored.
2) I got frustrated.
3) I have a short attention span.
4) I needed one finger that I could text with.
5) I'm in a fight with my pinky nail because it used to be long and then it broke and I haven't gotten over it.

After discovering how difficult it was to text, type, read, take my medicine, and set my alarm, I finally went to sleep with high hopes.  I awoke this morning slightly confused and ready to see how my experiment had gone.  The verdict...


Beauteous!

But so not worth it.

-----

First LC theatre class tonight!

Love and I am only painting my nails during the day from now on,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment