Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New blog, new journey

Hi, my name is Courtney, and this is my new blog.  Yes, I had an old blog, but we'll get to that in a minute.

As I begin the summer before my senior year of college, I feel an overwhelming need to share my excitement/nerves/frustrations/stress/anticipation of starting this last undergraduate journey.  Aren't you the lucky ones?

I won't say this is a "bucket list," but it is a chronicle.  A "chronicle of a graduation foretold," that is, which is a subtitle inspired by the novel Chronicle of a Death Foretold, which I actually really did not enjoy.  Don't tell the author, please.  His book was about a violent death and I really hope that you wouldn't all wish that upon me, would you?

And actually, this graduation really isn't "foretold," seeing as it hasn't happened and there is no guarantee that I actually will graduate, but I think that it's safe to assume.  I hope.  Please.

I probably just jinxed myself.  Okay, I'm ending this blog.  Just kidding.

Oh yeah, I said that this was a new blog, didn't I?  My old blog was the "Undergrad Gourmet" (yes, that would be me), and it started because of a college blogging class.  I got an A minus.  I'm a little bitter.  But it was a great experience, and I realized that I love blogging, especially food blogging.  And I'd hate to lose all of the yummy-tastic posts from my food blog, so I may repost them here from time to time.

Welcome to me, and thanks for accompanying me on my final year journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment