Wednesday, July 21, 2010

If you haven't seen Inception yet...

...go see it.  Then try to wrap your head around it.  Then decide that you can't.  Then wake up the next morning and remember everything that was in the movie as you hit the snooze button.  Then freak out.  Then analyze the movie while you're in the shower.  Then talk about it with all of your coworkers all day.  Then have your boss ask you why none of your work is done.  Then tell them about Inception.  Then watch them understand completely.  And give you a promotion.  Just kidding about that last part.

But seriously, Inception is such a complex web of a mind-fuck that it's totally worth the $12 movie ticket and two and a half hours you spend watching it.  By the end of the movie, you'll totally believe that the concept of extraction and inception actually exists in real life.  And then you'll be super disappointed when you remember that it was just a movie... or was it???

And if you don't go for the super sick plotline, go for this guy.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know Leo is all Titanic-froze-in-the-ocean hot and stuff, but I'm talking about THIS guy:

This is Joseph Gordon-Levitt.  And I love him.  I've loved him since (500) Days of Summer.

Just look at his super-dorky/awkward adorableness.  Sure, his hair is all slicked back and a little weird in Inception, but the dork still comes through.  Dork-suave.  It exists.  And it manifests itself in Joseph Gordon-Levitt.  I just wish his name wasn't Arthur in the movie.  This isn't Knights of the Round Table, people.

Hey, JG-L.  I love you.  My name isn't a season, but will you marry me anyways?

That's what I thought.

Love and brain scramble,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment