Friday, June 17, 2011

Last Friday Night

Oh hey, my title is the name of a Katy Perry song.  OH WAIT AND IT'S SUCH A FITTING DESCRIPTION OF TONIGHT!!  Tonight is my last Friday night in the CT, and I'm celebrating it with mah girlies at a sleepover and bar night.  OH AND IT'S BECKY'S BIRTHDAY!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY!!  You're old.  Stop being not 21 anymore.


I'm bringing all the alcohols left over from my booze fridge at school.  DO I SEE AN ORIGINAL WATERMELON FOUR LOKO IN THAT HAND??  Why, yes, I do.  Thanks Chris and Rachel!  I still haven't drunk (drinken?  drank?  what?) it.  Sorry.

Also, I got some hairs cut.  Youlike??


This is what my room looks like.  I'm not done packing.  All of those duffel bags and bins are clothes.  I think I have a problem.  I will never stop buying clothes.  Except for the fact that I'm going to be poor soon.  I would sell them for the cash moneys if I didn't buy all my clothes from, like, Target.

Time to go party, people!  I do not apologize in advance for any drunk texts you may receive!

Lurve,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment