Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Transitions Suck

I bought these mini peanut butter cups at Trader Joes last week and I must report that they are highly addictive.


I'm dressed in Halloween colors.  I suggested to Andrea that I should be Halloween for Halloween.  That would be so meta.


Today I'm having a real oh-god-is-this-seriously-the-rest-of-my-life day.  I made my first sale today, but it just feels so inconsistent and difficult and I'm afraid I'm going to be a failure.  And it's hard because I'm not at a permanent apartment and I'm living out of a suitcase and I can't settle into a routine.  And I like to settle, dammit!

I don't do well with transitions, I'm exceedingly neurotic, and I need to take up yoga.

Who wants to hang out with me tomorrow??
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment