Sunday, August 1, 2010

Dear Forces of Nature...








Dear Forces of Nature,

Listen, buddy, I thought we had an agreement here.  I spend five out of seven days sitting in a cubicle while it is sunny and hot outside, which I can't even see because I have zero access to a window.  And then, my one week of vacation in a SOUTHERN part of the country, the weather is SUPPOSED to be sunny and hot as well.  You know... BEACH weather??  For our house on the BEACH???

So thanks, Forces of Nature, for waking me up to a lovely drizzle and gray skies this morning.  Even the birdies are taking shelter on our porch.  I'll just have you know, buddy, that I've learned a thing or two from the Bronx, and I'm gonna getchu back.  I'm gonna... I'm gonna... uhhh....

Well, I'll figure something out.

Love and stormy seas,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment