Thursday, August 26, 2010

Updates

Updates on my life:
- I have returned to the Bronx, where all is noisy and colorful
- I have a beautiful new apartment, which I have taken over
- My roommate Katie is moving in tomorrow, which means I have to reign myself in a bit
- We all know that this task is a little difficult for me
- There is a rap video being shot outside bedroom window
- There is a train going by my window
- Contrary to popular belief, the train is not the loudest noise outside my window
- In actuality, the loudest noise outside my window is the rap music that gets played through blown out speakers in beaten up cars
- I don't like rap music when I'm sleeping
- I don't like rap music ever
- My Mac is in the mail after being fixed and will be sent to me shortly which is why I haven't updated
- I miss my Mac
- I miss my blog
- I miss Amy too much
- The same goes for her missing me
- A BAG GOT STOLEN FROM MY CAR AT MOVE IN
- THIS BAG HAD ELEVENISH PAIRS OF SHOES IN IT
- I miss my blue Steve Madden suede boots, the only expensive shoes I own(ed)
- They no longer make my boots in blue. I hate change
- I miss my Apt 9 plaid blue heels. The brand is "madi." Look them up and you'll comprenday
- They no longer make these heels
- Can someone ask Steve Madden and Kohls to make these shoes for me again?
- I did, however, find three pairs of my shoes online
- For this reason, I should always shop at Payless
- It's BOGO at Payless. This is a sign
- This is bedtime

Love and seepy-seeps,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment